Sunday, September 13, 2009

Water does a body good.

I think they made a commercial like that one time. Water Does A Body Good. DRINK IT or something. Or maybe it was Water makes you happy. Or Water makes your body happy. DRINK IT!

there is church service going on downstairs. I live above a church. It wouldn't be so bad except the patrons are terribly off key when they sing. not a one good singer in the bunch. it's a shame really. I met a few of the patrons and some little girls one time when I was coming home from walking my dog and the little girls loved him. They went and got him water and played with him. At the time he was still a young pup so i was afraid that he might poo or pee on the floor. And they have a rug. Thankfully he didnt do either of his business down there.

Later today I am going to meet a potential new roommate and his dog with my dog. We are meeting at the dog park. His dog is 12 years old and has limited use of his back legs, my dog is not yet two years old and is very territorial, so i figured we would meet in a neutral location so that my dog can begin to learn how not to be soooo territorial and to share. because i want him to have friends and be sociable.

Yesterday I taught my dog a new way to fetch. he seems to like it and he gets much more exercise doing it. I made sure he was out of breath then he lay down next to me and panted for about an hour. it was a good day. And we didn't even go outside for that. We were inside the whole time. That's one of the good things about having an apartment that is 2,500 square feet because you can tire out your dog without going outside.

After I meet up with the potential roommate and his dog, i'm going to visit a friend of mine and we are going to watch a movie or two. should be fun considering i have not seen him in over two years and last time I saw him I beat him at scrabble. It was a valiant match up though, very valiant indeed.

He kept saying throughout our glorious battle that I was probably going to win by a few points.

AND GUESS WHAT? I DID!

PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD, PRAISE THE LORD, PRAAAAAAAIIIIIIISSSSSSE THE LORD.

that is what i hear downstairs just now. No offense to people from Africa, but i find most of their American accents to be extremely annoying. If i find it so annoying maybe i should learn to speak african. Yes. I will make that one of my goals.

I watched Iron Chef America last night and there was a battle between Mario Batali and Jamie Oliver. I think his name was Jamie. Anyway, Oliver was the challenger and he only lost by three points.

CAN YOU BELIVE THAT? only three points. Challengers rarely ever win against Batali and when they loose, they usually loose terribly. So kudos to Oliver.

No comments: