Saturday, September 19, 2009

sleeping late

oh man i slept so late today. that's what happens when I'm on my period. I just get so sleepy, for the whole week, i'm not even kidding you. This  morning Joe tried to wake me up but I just kept spewing expletives at him. In my defense I was half asleep and VERY grouchy. He's used to it though. He says that he gives me a pass, so that's good.

Right now, I am watching True Life. This one is about student athletes who get injured while playing sports and have to go to rehab. It's sad, but they are all making leaps and bounds in their recovery. One kid became paralyzed. Kind of a bummer but you could go to the Para-olympic games.

Now it's moved on to superfans of teams. We've got Reby the self proclaimed NY Giants girl (interestingly enough, my friend knows her), a couple who is half a red sox fan and half a yankees fan and then some other guy who I forget who he likes, but he likes them a lot.

The yankees/redsox fan couple has just hit a roadblock because they moved in together and the girl has all her NY Yankees gear put up in their apartment and there is no Red Sox stuff anywhere. So he goes to the sports goods store and buys a HUGE Red Sox banner and puts it up while his GF is at work. She sees it and takes it down and then they have this huge breakdown about their relationship blah blah blah.

Seriously?

It is JUST a game.

And then we see Reby, who moved to FLA to be with her boyfriend who looks like he's over 50, (she's 22) and they've been together for a few years. The last scene we saw her in, she told the BF that she was moving back to NY to be close to her team. Barf.

She's very good looking though.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Isn't it funny the significance people put on some things?

Then what about the significance WE put on things?

I mean seriously, Is it that SERIOUS!