Monday, September 28, 2009

I want to start listening to more classical music

I can't twist my hair with my pen yet. It doesn't hold all the way. Almost there. almost there, give it another 2 or three months and I will be happily using any old implement to fix my hair into a bun. or a disheveled hot mess on some axis of my head. I like messy hair. It's getting to the point where I really dreading combing my hair once a week because I like the way my hair looks when I don't comb it. I think I am just going to do what I like and that will be that.

Got word from Joe's friend that she's going to feature me on her (writing?) website once she and her colleagues get it up and running. I'm assuming that it is a writing website because Joe said it was something to that effect. Anyway, that's super exciting. I'm very excited about it. Yay for me! Then I will get more traffic to my blog and more exposure and more people will see my writing. It's like an adrenaline rush that I can feel right now. Sharing myself and my writing is awesome, awesome to me.

I am going to start a new job really soon so Joe and I went to EMc2 and got some outfits for me to wear. I really like the outfits that I picked out and EMc was really nice to let me have them. I am really excited to wear them. I love getting the fashion advice now, which is so funny because 8 months ago I would be like, wtf, whatever, I don't care about fashion. But now I love it. I was just hiding my secret love for fashion behind my silliness and made up facade. Plus, now I look super hot all the time, and you really can't beat that. And I almost never get anymore negative attention from guys. Of course I get some negative attention, but mostly the guys just don't talk to me because they already think that I am out of their league. It's a great douche deflector, fashion is. I can't stand douche nozzle behavior.

Anyway, classical music, yeah. I think it makes you smarter? I like it. I listen to it when I am getting a massage. Yup, It's time to make a pandora radio station for Mozart, Beethoven and Bach.

Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

heyy

I just stumbled *trips* upon your blog, and I really like it.
Haha; I love classical music.