Monday, September 21, 2009

NaNoWriMo

Okay, so it's called NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, Not NANOREMO, I only had the 're' confused. And I officially signed up. And it's not 500,000 words, it's 50k so that means I only have to write 1.6k a day and i'll be in like flynn. Sounds easy right now but we'll see. Last year there was a cool perk for 50k winners. Amazon published their novels in paperback for them, they even paid for shipping! I hope they do that again this year! It would be really swell to see my book in paperback.

I'm watching the original Angels in the Outfield right now. It's pretty cool.

Joe and I went and did some free yoga at this bar down the way from our place. Yoga in a bar, who would have thunk it? and it was free, of course, that was the best part.

May be working on Thursday instead of Tuesday this week. The doctors cousin may be coming into town tomorrow and she needs a job. Keeping it in the family, I am lucky that I got in. Ooops. Not supposed to be talking about work, moving along.

I really want to go get a massage soon. I just asked Joe if We could go get a massage soon and he said ok. See? All you have to do is ask.

Soon-to-be-ex-roommates mom is staying till wednesday. She's super cool and nice.

So, I am suggesting that everyone who reads this blog signs up for NaNoWriMo with me so we can all agonize and write and then cry and then drink, or virgin drink in my case, then write, then cry, then laugh, then write some more, then write, write, write, then tear our hair out, then twist tissues up in our hands, then forget to eat, then emotionally break down, then write to the bitter end.

Sounds fun!

Fall officially starts at 5:18PM today and I can't wait. Fall is my favorite season. Fall foliage is especially breathtaking to look at. So, so pretty. I want to take a drive in the country and take along some binoculars and just gawk out the window the entire two hour drive. Joe will glance over once or twice and I will tell him to keep his eyes on the road, as we simply can't have two blithering idiots in the car at one time.

I love fall also because of the fall fashion. Yes, I just said fall fashion, you did read that correctly. Yes, I am looking at you Joe, and maybe Jocelyn if you are reading this. I like fall fashion the best because I think you can dress it up or dress it down the easiest. You can be brave and bare your legs or you can be completely bundled up and still look chic, plus no one will look at you weirdly for being completely bundled up, and yes, I am looking at you again, Joe. This fall I want to have a managire of jackets and a color palate of tights that betsy johnson would be jealous of me for owning. I want to have skirts that accentuate my long legs and shoes that are better than lingerie.

On that note, my lingerie wardrobe needs desperately to be updated. I just threw out most of my underwear due to an abundance of holes. Such a travesty, really. Why would a really good looking girl like me be walking around in warn out knickers. It ought to be a crime. I don't like shopping at Victoria's Secret, I think their Lingerie is not very good quality.

Any of you ladies know where to find good quality lingerie at a modest price tag?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look Mela, Victoria Secret's lingeries are quite expensive. I am aware of it that cause I am a businessman. What if I can provide you good quality of lingeries with modest price. Just imagine a panty will cost you only USD 5. I dunt know if it is expensive for you. For more details you can contact me at dipu.acharya@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Deepak Acharya
New Delhi
http://indianattire.wordpress.com/
http://exposemaximum.blogspot.com/