Friday, September 11, 2009

Walking in the rain

Today i got myself a spanish teacher. I am very excited about it. I want to meet three times a week for an hour and become fluent very fast. yay! sooo excited. did a lot of walking around in the rain today, my pants are wet below the knee on both legs. and i kept stepping in standing water, my feet got cold and my shoes got dirty. my shoes got dirty so then my feet got dirty. Lately it's been happening to me again. i see babies and i want one. it's a natural evolutionary bit about being a lady. and for guys it's scientifically proven to carry around a baby if you want to get a date. is that weird? do you think that's weird? i love project runway. the show always makes me want to be a designer. maybe i could go to parsons and see what it's all about. I don't draw like other people though, but you know, i think they teach you that? the first designer kicked off the show didn't sketch. she said she looked at the fabric and asked it what it wanted to be created into. but she's the first kicked off. so i guess not sketching didn't work for her in the context of project runway. joe and i went to lush today which is this awesome soap store that is vegan. joe bought me these awesome skin care products and i used them in my bath tonight and they made me feel prettier. man this show makes me want to be a designer. i'm watching project runway right now by the way. omg i love this show. LOOOOVE THIS SHOW love it, love it, love it. i have to go now because i'm going to watch the runway show, my favorite part!

No comments: