Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shark

I got an email from this kid Marlon about possible Spanish lessons because I put a CL barter ad up. I wanted to trade English lessons for Spanish ones but Marlon asked me if I would be willing to buy him lunch for one hour of practice. Or maybe an Ipod, or help him find a job. I think that that is a perfectly email  someone raised in a Spanish culture, but Joe is all "Oh, hellll no, that kid is not coming in our house". I don't know why he reacts so strongly a lot of the times. Marlon is probably just a normal kid looking for a break. And trust me, I DO NOT always look for the best in people. I think if he gets back to my reply, I am going to set a up a meeting with him, in a public place, of course.


I think I might get back into some type of modeling since I miss doing it, but classy clothes-on pictures this time.

Some people are coming to look at the room we have for rent today. I hope it gets rented, Joe does not like looking for roommates, much less interviewing them.

We got a fish yesterday. A Betta Fish. I named him Shark.

No comments: