Monday, September 7, 2009

Mia Farrow: Pretty or not?

I was just talking to my ex boyfriend, a friend I haven't seen in two years, and an old friend from West Virginia who splits his time between Japan and WV. I am also watching Purple rose of cairo right at the part where this guy leaves the picture. it's interesting.

My dog is really into licking his balls right now. I don't really know what else to write right now, i'm supposed to be writing a free write and not stopping but I have stopped about five times so far. and now joe is asking me if i am doing my free write. yes, i am. he sure stays on top of me. it's a good quality of his.

yesterday i popped a huge infected hair follicle at the top of my forehead. it was quite enjoyable. even better than popping my blackheads, but I sure do like popping my blackheads. mmmhhhmmm. yes i do.

i think i made i knew moving watching buddy. i like watching movies. i like it a lot. anyway, i have to save this soon otherwise i wont get it in by the deadline. it's already 11:56pm. i have four minutes to go. okay what can i write about in three minutes? i ate some really good chocolate tonight. oh, i'm probably dulling down the freewrite by trying to write this so long. aw. okay should just end it now.

No comments: