Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Staring

My dog is staring at me. I know he wants to play. I told him to find his ball. Apparently he really doesn't know where it is because he looked around and came back looking even more pitiful. Damn his pitiful dog face.

And now I just looked around and I can't find it, either. More pitiful dog face. Oh No.

WE GOTTA GET MORE BALLS UP IN THIS PLACE.

He's back to sniffing around. That's a good thing.

I have to change Shark's water today. It will be good for him to have some fresh water. It's cool to have a betta fish because they don't require aggressive care. Just feed them once a day and change half of their water once a week. Every four to six weeks, change all their water. Betta Fishes can breath air so you can keep them in small bowls, but they live twice as long if you hook them up with a 2.5 gallon tank and a filter, which is what I am planning on doing for Shark. Yup he's going to live like a King Betta.

There are a lot of job spammers on Craigslist. It's really such a drag. Well, it sucks for them because I can always tell if they're a spammer.

The other day, I sent my resume off to this ad for a receptionist gig. The person who posted the ad ended it with "send your resume in for perusal" I liked that line and thought it added a personal touch, and so I thought "this can't be a spammer, right?"

WRONG.

The Spammer sends back this e-mail saying that his wife is pregnant and they are coming over to the States to work with the EPA and that they need a receptionist. He goes on to say that he will send funds so that I can buy myself a computer and for some office supplies and for my first two weeks wages.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Your wife is pregnant?!?! Talk about garnering sympathy. And he picked the EPA for his fake job. I'm sure they need the help, BUT IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY COMING!

Oh, I left out the best part. He says "All I need is your complete honesty." and then goes on to write:

I need your:

Name
Age
Gender
Address

WTF??? WAS I FREAKING BORN YESTERDAY?!? Sigh...

Anyone know what happened to Dido?

2 comments:

Lord Rascal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lord Rascal said...

Hiya Mela, Dido is working on a new album at the moment. Good luck with the blog! x