Saturday, September 12, 2009

Casually wistling

Almost forgot to write my free write today. Oh man, that would have been something, here I am saying that I'm going to write a free write every day for a year and i crap out 11 days into it. I think that would be my new record for flubbing it up. of course if that had happened I would just change the rule to free write every day for 11 days then take a break for one and rest my hands so they don't get carpal tunnel. something like that, because i'm cheeky in that way. was talking to a friend of mine who said he wanted to go to open mic night. i said sure that i would go with him but i couldn't promise that i wouldn't chicken out. he said that was okay. say's i'm funny too. that's a good ego booster but still i think that i am unintentionally funny so i don't know how i would write a comedy set around that. any ideas? he said that bill burr said that it took him a year of shitty coffee shop gigs to get a headline gigs. sounds like a tough job. Also, i'm really not into the apparent asshole-y ness of male comedians. it's like all they want to do is get laid.

and not that i'm hating but. barf.

No comments: