Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Shins

My new obsession: The Shins.

I love them. I made a pandora radio station named the shins and I have been listening to it since last week. Can't get enough. I also bought myself some hair things from family dollar. I am buying hair things from there from now on. They're only a dollar for a ridiculous amount of hair things!

The other day, I was supposed to meet my ex in union square so we could hang out. I left my phone at home so I told joe to text him when he got home. So joe did. he texted him that I was at starbucks and my ex texted back that he was at mcdonalds what the fuck? I don't know. So, I finally remembered my ex's number and I called him via pay phone and he was all whatever mela. And then I called him the next day and I apologized again and he said "I'm not mad at you, I just think you are ridiculous" So I had to call Joe and tell him this because it was just too funny since he calls me ridiculous all the time.

Right now joe is at the laundromat washing an inordinate amount of dirty clothing. Luckily for me, all I have to do is fold the laundry. Something that I secretly love to to because it is very systematic.

There is a homeless man with one arm that comes on to the subway and panhandles for money and he puts his cup in the armpit of his amputated arm. I have seen him on three separate occasions now, and on each occasion at least three people have given him a donation. It kind of makes me feel sad for the other people who panhandle for money one the subway. They have both their arms. But I guess on the other hand, this guy cannot play the guitar or any other instrument for that matter, but maybe he was never musically inclined in the first place, however, he could have a very nice singing voice.

I went and gave money to the b boys. I always give a donation to them. I like dancing.

No comments: