Sunday, September 20, 2009

please click on the ads

i signed up for adsense. call me a sell out, call me savvy, call me what you want but whatever you call me, if you would please click on the ads displayed on my blog while you are calling me whatever you are calling me, i would really appreciate it because I could really make some serious dough depending on how many people click on my ads while reading my awesome blog.

Anyone know how to promote this blog so I can get more traffic to it? Everyone knows that I like to make money while relaxing, especially Joe.

It's after midnight and Joe and I just made fried tofu with soy sauce and ginger dressing. Mmmm Mmmm good. We had to make something because we are watching Iron Chef and of course it's a food show and watching food being cooked makes me hungry.

Hell, I think even if you hear food being cut your mouth can start watering. Damn.

I know mine does. Every time Joe says "'Hey, I'm going to make dinner,' or 'Hey, what do you want to eat?' or the ever popular, 'Hey, are you hungry?'"

My mouth immediately salivates, even if it was just dry as the driest desert, it suddenly becomes like the mouths you see on the orbit commercials.

Joe just said his second favorite thing he likes to say to me, "Alright baby, you ready to go to sleep?" He usually asks me this when I am in the middle of doing something, like exhibit A, writing my blog. If I tell him "No, I am writing my blog." He usually goes, "Okay" and saunters off. He doesn't even put up a fight anymore. I guess I learned that boy good. Mmmm Hmmm.

Anybody heard of that novel writing competition called Nano remo? I don't know if it's a national thing or even if the name is capitalized like NANO REMO or if it's all together like, NANOREMO. or if i just spelled it completely wrong. I don't know. I learned about it on Jeopardy. Apparently, what it is, is a novel writing challenge. One has to write a 500,000 word novel in the month of November.

Alex Trebek (the host of Jeopardy) was asking the contestant if content mattered. The contestant just said, "I think word count is all that matters".

I think I might enter this thing if it's a national thing. First I have to figure out how many days are in the month of November and then divide 500,000 by 30 or 31 so that I will know how many words I have to write in a day. Okay so Joe just figured out for me that November has 30 days in it. Now he's doing the division.

And the word count per day is... 16,666.667 woah. Do you know how many term papers long that is? Jeez.

I think I might do that. I would definitely be stepping out of my comfort zone. Most definitely. Whew.

No comments: