Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nine messages in my inbox

Once a year, I clean out my email inbox. Having gmail as my email account is really cool because you can get all the messages you want. AND YOU NEVER HAVE TO DELETE ANY OF THEM. It's so awesome. but then I start seeing 1400 some messages that are unread and I just can't take it. So I go through and just mass delete all these messages. Then the inbox is completely naked and it has a little written in message that says something like "no messages here, go try one of our other services" or something. But then when the spam folder is empty, it says "HOORAY NO SPAM HERE!" so happy there is no spam, but then when i don't have any messages in my inbox, it tries to be encouraging, but that's just how i'm reading it anyway. into it, i mean. ah, i'm sleepy. goodnight.

No comments: