Monday, September 14, 2009

Noises outside.

There's a building being constructed right next to my building. That's fine with me EXCEPT IT COMPLETELY BLOCKS MY VEIW OF ANYTHING PRETTY. My neighbor said that they're building it too tall. She said that I should report it. Maybe I will after a new comptroller takes office and wants to make an example out of some shadesters in brooklyn. Is that mean of me? Some of you may ask. No. It is not. If the building is too tall it shouldn't be being built. I could be saving lives!

This morning I woke up to my necklace choking me. Don't wear necklaces to bed, kids.

Watched "Love, Actually" yesterday with my movie watching buddy. It's actually a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it. Know what I did not enjoy? Subway. I don't think I'll be eating at Subway any time soon. You wouldn't think I disliked my sandwich because I ate it all. But it wasn't anything like Joe's cooking.

Let me tell you about Joe's cooking. MMMMmmm good. I'm telling you you. That man spoils me when it comes to food and I am not complaining. He likes to have dinner parties. For the next one, I'll invite you.

Back to Love, Actually. Some of it's plot lines are set in London during Christmas time. It makes London look so pretty and inviting. But then my friend said he went to London and it's not nearly as inviting if you don't have someone to love while you're there.

I shed a tear inside for him.

No comments: