Friday, September 18, 2009

It's all in my head and the things i think just don't make sense.

Time and time again I play the role of fool, just for you.

Okay so I'm directly quoting an Adele song "Cold Shoulder" from her album, 19.

The lyrics are so true for me! I am the only person who lives in my head. I'm the only person who thinks like me, acts like me, likes the things exactly the way I like them. Yes, even though I have a twin. She likes some things differently than me.

And yes, sometimes the things I think just don't make sense.

Repeat after me: "Thank you for sharing, thank you for sharing, you are safe and you are visible so go be the superstar that you are"


AWESOME!

The roommate search continues. We just had a guy come by he seems interesting, has a degree in architecture and works designing christmas window displays for bergdorfs. how cool is that?

I think I want to take a bath today. I'm lucky to have an old school claw foot tub in my apartment, big enough for my lanky 6 foot tall frame. MMM yes.

Is it just me or are other people getting sick of Norah Jones?

Saw Adele perform last night Live on VH1 DIVA's she was very good. I like her more than I used to like Amy Winehouse. But I still hope that Amy Winehouse makes a comeback so I can enjoy listening to her music again.

Today is September 18, 2009. Exactly four months until my 24th birthday. What are you getting me?

No comments: