Sunday, September 27, 2009

Walter: He's a baby

My friends E and J came over yesterday. They're married, and they have a baby named Walter who is 2 and a half months old. Walter is a pretty big baby. He's all ready wearing a nine months outfit. I got to hold him, rock him and jump him up and down, that kid has some strong kickers. Very strong kickers. And he has a strong grip, very strong grip. And he smelled good. I kept sniffing his head. Do all babies smell like this? J said they only bathe him twice a week. That has to be a bold faced lie. Because he smells too good for that.

Joe says that I have all these mother hormones raging in my body right now. Maybe so, that's what happens when girls hold babies.

Hung out with my ex boyfriend ernie yesterday also. I really don't know what do to with that kid. He lied to his mother about who he was hanging out with because he didn't want his brother to find out because his brother hates me and is a lot stronger than ernie. I don't get it. Why do I cause people to have such strong opinions?

It really is a talent of mine. Really and truly.

No comments: