Sunday, October 25, 2009

You know I'm such a fool for you...

You got me wrapped around your finger... Do you have to let it linger?

God, I LOVE The Cranberries. I so wish they didn't break up. Such a great band.

It is a gorgeous day outside and I'm not outside. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Oh yeah, I know. I'm scared shitless because my friend Hamza is coming over to take me for a ride on his motorcycle!

ON HIS MOTORCYCLE!

I have never been on a motorcycle, but I have been on a vespa. Though I shrieked the whole time I was on the vespa. So, I really don't know how this one is going to go, because Hamza has a Ducati which is a really tiny motorcycle. I don't know how I'm going fit on it, really.

YOU MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD WANNA DANCE.

I better go get in the shower now to prepare for this great fun day on a motorcycle. Woooooo!


Oh, Jesus.

No comments: