Friday, October 16, 2009

lady time

i have my lady time this week. my stomach hurts from cramps and i have my heating pad cranked up to its highest setting and its secured to my stomach via a sweater. I am trying to love my lady time. I really do. My lady time is good because it lets me know that I am not pregnant each month but it also reminds me of my fertility. It also lets me know of the choices I make every day to keep my body health, specifically the self cleaning oven called the vagina. Why is it that we don't like to say the word vagina but saying pussy or vag or kitty or poontang or snatch or box or pocketbook is just fine? IT IS CALLED A VAGINA!

I don't want to start echoing the vagina monologues but come on, people. I am a woman, not a girl, not a chick or a lady. a WOMAN and i have a VAGINA. And I like it like that.

I am going to my mom's tomorrow with Joe to pick up Snacks who has been there for the whole week. I am so excited to go pick him up. I miss him. My mom says he doesn't have any fleas but I don't believe her. I am taking the flea shampoo along. I think he will really like his home coming I am going to get him a big knuckle bone and maybe a new ball and he will love it. I hope that he remembers me and Joe. LOL.

Of course he does, I am just joshing. Joe kept telling me that he only missed Snacks when he dropped some food on the floor. I know he is lying though because when we took him to the vet that one time Joe was all protective and loving. He tries to hide it, but I know he loves that dog with all his might. And he has a lot of might.

No comments: