Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i am watching the most boring movie

okay so i am at the movie theatree right now with joe updating with my phone. we are watching bright star which is the most boring fricken movie i have ever seen. joe says it is beautifully shot, but what do i know of that?

was at the courthouse today to sit for jury selection. spent almost the whole day twidling my thumbs and nearly fallingg asleep. my name was finally called at the beginning of lunch hour and even then i did not speak to the attorney's. i did, however get to sit in a selection room with 20 of my comrades and ten of them were empaneled for questioning. i sat and watched with the other ten. i got to read a good deal of barack obama's book dreams from my father. it is a very good book. president obama is a very good writer.

No comments: