Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Morning

This morning I got up and did my usual. I wrapped myself in my favorite pink towel, put on my slippers and sauntered out to the living room with the intention of going straight to the bathroom for a shower. That intention rarely realizes itself since I normally plop down in front of the computer and tool around on my usual websites (perez, dooce, sorry-mom, fmylife, thestranger) for a couple of hours until I eventually smell my armpits and get in the shower out of necessity.

I always check my blogs too, to see if there are any new comments and/or followers. I'm a bit obsessed I have to admit. If you are lurking this blog and you haven't become a follower, please do so, it will make my day. I know of a few of you I could confront, but I will not. I will let you become a follower in your own time.

Another component that is essential in my wake up time is Joe, but he's not here this morning, he's at a meeting he goes to every Thursday morning. So I don't have my smoothie or my egg on toast. It's tragic really, that I depend so much on him to feed me. But I love his food. I can make myself a bagel with cream cheese which is probably what I will do when I am done writing this entry.

I have got a day chalk full of work ahead of me. I have to go to my numero uno job and then to my swinger club job. busy day, busy day. So I made sure that I updated this morning so that I wouldn't have to update via my phone to keep my integrity to this blog intact. I like that I can update via my phone but it is tedious and I would rather do it on a computer, obviously because I am a pretty fast typer.

In any event, I hope all your mornings and afternoons and evenings go well, dear readers. Until tomorrow. Kisses and hugs to you all.

No comments: