Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mindless Self Indulgance

Listening to MSI is like listening to someone have a seizure, but in a really good way. I really like their music. They have a sound byte from one of their concerts on one of their albums and it goes like this:

"When I say YOU, you say SUCK"

"YOU"

"SUCK"

"YOU"

"SUCK"

"YOU"

"SUCK"

"DICK"

Very funny.

And their pandora radio station mixes with Nine Inch Nails, so that's a plus.

I really need to work on my spin off blog that I said I would make on Tuesday, but I did not. I am going to set it up when I am done with this entry and I will debut it tomorrow. I think it should be quite popular. I will put it on blast to open minded friends and see who bites. And of course I will post an ad to it on this blog. This blog with definitely continue, no questions asked.

I cannot stand sinus headaches. They make me angry now. I have one now, and It's really pissing me off.

Now for some good news.

Joe and I are going to Pennsylvania this Friday to go to the film festival and to see my first cousin once removed, Trent Lara. He's my cousin Tad's child. That makes Tad the first to reproduce out of the four children bore to my Aunt Emily. Her real name is Susan, but she prefers Emily, her middle name, so she goes by that, naturally. Tad says Trent is 3 and a half months old and he is already tipping the scales at a hefty 17 and a half lbs. That's one chunky baby. Well, Tad was never known for his svelte figure though. Trent is the third child of his girlfriend Missy whom he met in Alaska while he was stuck there due to receiving a DUI. I hope they are happy together.

That is all for now, I'm on to setting up the spin off blog.

No comments: