Monday, October 5, 2009

oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man,

I just said that while I stretched. for real. I can't keep quiet when I stretch. Usually I say Ahhhhh or Ohhhh but this morning I decided to go with the tried and true, but rarely used "oh man" in succession. Which made me smile, because I didn't know what to write for the subject of this blog entry so I just wrote that and that is how I came to be writing this run on sentence right here. How do you like that direct correlation, huh?

It's genius!!

So yesterday evening, I got a call from my spanish teacher from a different number I did not know. I picked up the call anyway. He asked me if getting that call from him was weird, but I said no, of course it is not weird. I think he might like me, but I don't know I also could be reading waaaaaay too much into cultural relativity here, so I don't know.

Plus, I don't have the $ to pay him right now, or rather I do but i would rather spend it on something else. Oh well, sucks for him. I told him I would be in touch soon. I think maybe he got a little worried that his cash cow was backing out on him? LOL.

Oh geez, it's not even nine in the morning yet and I'm up. This is very unusual for me, all things considered.

What are these things considered you ask? Oh, if you must know I will tell you. I was out last night into the wee hours of the morning. I was working my night job that I might make a spin off blog about soon, I don't know, though because it will show a side of me unknown to many but relished by a few. I am happy to have it, of course. I get paid in cash, which is even cooler. I think I will set up that spin off blog. Starting this Tuesday eve.

Will YOU read?

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

heyy
Aust is awesome.
I'll definitely check out the spin-off blog.
Hope you're well.

xx.mai

Mela said...

thanks mai!

I don't know if it will be appropriate for you, because I noticed that you are 15 and this blog will have some adult content in it! So read at your own risk!

xox

Mela