Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't stop, don't stop till you get enough!

The seasons are changing, the seasons are changing! Fall is coming, fall is coming! Well, technically fall is already here. But it really hasn't shown its true colors until the past day or so.

I gotta stop having these late nights.

But they are so much fun!!

The pro's and con's of life, I say. Never ending conundrum.

I am developing a bit of wanderlust. I don't know if this is a good thing, because it is a major factor in what drove my parents apart after more than 20 years of marriage...

My dog is pleading with me right now to play with him. Pleading, I say.

Okay, we (me and joe) just spent all this time running around the living room chasing snacks and now I think he (snacks) is sufficiently tired out.

I am not tired out because I have been sleeping most of the day. It's the late nights I tell you, those late nights that open my eyes to so many aspects of humanity. I am thinking of starting a spin-off blog about my late nights on Tuesday and Thursday nights and see where that goes. Of course, I will have to conceal the identities of the unknowingly story participants.

No comments: