Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gender Bending...

Yesterday I was gender bending with my friends Hamza and Markman, they are both photographers. I was hanging out with Hamza earlier in the day and then Markman invited us over so we went to his place.

We all sat around and shot the shit for awhile, and then we shot some picture of me in faux bondage attire. Hamza kept saying he was going to "corwin it out" whatever that means. I wasn't too into the bondage deal, just because I don't know how people can be into that. Not that any of us are into bondage, obviously we are not, because we were making fun of it the whole time. The pictures came out nicely though.

After the faux bondage shoot we got some food, specifically wings with medium buffalo sauce and fries.

Then it was time for another shoot. I dressed up in Markman's tuxedo and we went down by the water and shot some pictures. Markman did a very good job posing as a makup artist. I have a photo for you all to gawk:



No comments: