Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Shindig

Joe and I went to a party that Joe's friend Miranda was having at her apartment. It was a great time. I dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood. I am sorry that I do not have a picture to show all of you, my camera did not have memory on it. However, Joe's friend Chucks lady took a couple of pictures of us and they shoot be on Facebook soon.

Joe dressed up as a Pixie. He put on a red leotard and red stockings and a curly white wig. I did his make up. Oh yeah, and he had wings and a skirt. He got a lot of attention from the people walking the streets that night, they all wanted to take pictures of him. Some of them wanted to take pictures of me and him, but mostly just him.

All in all, the night was grand and we had a blast, we came home mildly wasted and had some macaroni and cheese with peas in it for a late night snack. Yum.

No comments: