Sunday, October 18, 2009

Can you slip away?

I'm listening to this Clarence Carter song right now about adultery. He put it  to a nice beat.

I saw Marge Simpson's pictorial for the November issue of Playboy and I have to say it has completely wrecked any idea I used to have about the Springfield matriarch. I am a bit of a mess about this. I thought seeing Marge's pictorial would be a liberating thing. But now whenever I watch the Simpson's I'm going to think about her pictorial and I won't be able to take her seriously anymore. I'll be like, "Look at you making breakfast, you God Damn hussy." She's forever disgraced in my mind. If Homer did a spread for Play Girl I would feel the same about him, so don't go calling me a hypocrite, now.


Here I am baby - Signed, Sealed, Delivered - I'm yours.

I like that song. It just finished playing now.

It's dreary and dark outside today. I don't hate the weather, but I don't particularly like it. It's kind of a mute point. It gives me plenty of excuses to not go outside, but I would rather it be sunny. Plus, I can take Snacks outside without freezing my buns off. Speaking of Snacks, we just got him back from an unintentional week at my mom's house and he has freaking doubled in size.

SEE?




He's enormous!

No comments: