Monday, October 12, 2009

Jury duty is looming

I have to go to the court house and report for jury duty tomorrow! I don't know what to think about this! I thought that this would never actually happen! And since I don't have the guts to go in there and pretend to be a Russian Mail Order Bride, what am I going to do?!?

I do have another option. I could go in there and be all "Hi, you guys messed up the spelling of my first name, oh and also I have a mental disorder, called Bipolar Two disorder. I take mood stabilizing medication. What do you think about that? Do you still want me to sit on your Juror's bench?"

I already discussed having Jury Duty with my Shrink and she was all "I went before, it wasn't that bad, I got dismissed the first day"

And I was all "Oh yeah, you don't want to write me up a medical excuse so I can get out of this? Please? Pretty please?"

She totally didn't go for it. She was all, "No, you're fine."

I'm fine?!?! Then why do I have to come see your ass once every two weeks and every 90 days you have to write me another prescription for my mood stabilizer. Which by the way, does not have any refills ever. DO YOU NOT TRUST ME? I AM SENSING SOME DISTRUST IN OUR RELATIONSHIP. WE NEVER HAD ANY TRUST CONSIDERING YOU NEVER GAVE ME ANY DAMN REFILLS.

oiihag;kjbha'sdgha'lkdnsgakjbdgkasjbdkjbn/l.sdM ,Mbnkajsblkjnsm;OAKLJNakljnbd;glszka';sljn!!!!!


I HATE JURY DUTY already and I haven't gone yet!!!

1 comment:

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Hang in there Mela, it isn't bad, actually it is a really cool thing to learn about our government. Most times I go I never get picked. Once I almost got picked for a murder case but at the last minute they seated the jury without me.