Friday, May 11, 2012

so i threw up in my mouth a little.

Hi internet,

I thought I had seen it all with regard to men seeking sex, but this one takes the cake.
  •  Mar 28

    1:27 PM Igor: hi, Mela

    how are you?
  • Apr 13


    to me

    10:44 AM Igor: Mela?

  •  Igor E 



    9:51 AM (13 minutes ago)


    to me

    9:38 AM Igor: Hi, Mela

    9:39 AM me: hi

    Igor: how's everything?

    Mela, I'm leaving NY soon... could we meet before I go?

    me: nope

    we cannot meet

    9:40 AM Igor: why? ;(

    me: because you are a selfish asshole who used me for sex, reason number one

    number two is that i'm engaged

    number three is that i don't live in nyc and haven't since march

    9:41 AM Igor: Where do you live now? I thought you were on far Rockaway?...

    me: what the fuck

    do you not read?

    i clearly don't have a good opinion of you.

    9:42 AM Igor: Too bad... I was thinking highly of you... I was very upset about that mass e-mail some guy sent about you trying to have sex with him... I think you remember.

    I never used you.

    I enjoyed seeing you...

    9:43 AM me: uh,, yes you did

    we had a nice time and then you didn't get in touch

    and if you remember, i told you i didn't want to meet up if it was a one time thing

    and you proved that you lied

    Igor: I didn't plan it as a one night thing... I was very excited about seeing you after all that time...

    9:44 AM I was busy at the hospital and then that e-mail... I was vbery upset

    me: uh huh

    well that email came a long time after we met up

    that has no relation to your choice not to contact me.

    Igor: No, Mela, that is not true... I was so upset.

    9:45 AM Congrats on engagement

    me: yes it is true

    Igor: So where do you live now? still queens?

    me: we met up in june, that email i sent in november

    Igor: i'd love to see you before i leave

    me:ok so wait, you congratulate me on my engagement and then you want to see me?

    9:46 AM Igor: Yes, Mela

    me: is this because you are russian? is it russian culture to be a gigantic asshole

    9:47 AM you have no respect for me or for my fiancee, and you only care about yourself

    and that's disgusting.

    9:48 AM Igor: i respect you a lot. we can meet without sex. I would just love to see you before i go...

    i can just massage your body and kiss you, no sex

    me: you are fucking disgusting.

    enjoy your trip, wherever you are going, goodbye

    Igor: Mela, I want you

    don't leave me like that...

    I am leaving NY fopr good

    9:51 AM i have to go now... I felt some connection when we met...

    please, e-mail me.

    We must see each otehr.

    kiss you!
  • No comments: