Wednesday, May 16, 2012

one thing awesome, one thing not so awesome

hi internet,

i have just finished week one of cool running's couch to 5k program. very proud of myself. 8 more weeks to go. i'm impressed with how in shape i am, my first walk/jog did not leave me dead on my feet, and I was only mildly sore the next day. and by my third walk/jog, i was jogging past the interval times, when I should have started walking. pretty awesome. I have to be careful not to push it too hard, but it's really nice to know that I'm not an extreme couch potato.

on another note, i'm going grey and i have yet to accept it. i haven't had very much disposable money lately so I have not dyed my hair and I have a lot of sliver going on up top. I still squish my face up when i look at it. stupid hair genetics, thanks mom. not.

No comments: