Friday, May 4, 2012

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road..

Hi Internet!

I totally forgot about May Day this year. How could I forget about May Day? One of my favorite scenes in Mad Men has the May Pole as a featured player in it.

I am a little relieved because tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo, and I did not miss it! And in June there is Bastille Day! Yay for Latin/Spanish independance.

Don't tell the inquisition... HAHA

Internet, aren't you glad it's May? Well for those of us who live in North America it's good that it is May because that means SUMMER is comming up, and internet, I love summer. I love heat, and not just in the bedroom. HAHA.

I think I made the coffee too strong this morning...

OH WELL

I can't wait to go outside and be in the sun every day. and the sun is like HELLO, I AM THE SUN!


It will be great, internet, I can see it now...

No comments: