Thursday, May 3, 2012

shit my dog does

Hi internet,

My dog, Snacks, is currently molesting a blanket he took off of my bed. He's chewing on it, biting it, and forcibly holding it in his arms. When he was a puppy, he had this blanket, it was a blue and white blanket. I thought it was cute that he would fuck that blanket so much I started calling it his "sex blanket." Little did I know that he would develop a penchant for destroying blankets...


Snacks is four years old now. He's come a long way from being a rambunctious puppy. For example, after some minimal chewing and chomping on said blanket, he's already fallen asleep on it.

Awww....

I think Snacks is a gorgeous dog, he's got a beautiful caramel coloring, with white accents. Of course, I am biased to the amount of beauty he has. He's a mixed breed, and to me he looks like a pitbull/rhodesian ridgeback, but I have yet to come up with a cute combo name for his breed.

I know he's part Rhodesian Ridgeback because when he get excitable when he plays, his ridge stands right up, it's barely noticible unless he does that, save for a faint line all down his back.

As for being part pit bull, he's definitely got the pit bull jaw. Man, this dog can chomp down on things. He's never chomped down on anything living, though. just balls that he doesn't want me to be able to take away from him.

He's sweet, gentle and kind, and if I am sad he comes over to protect me. He's also sensitive, and he whines sometimes when he feels like I'm not paying attention to him. Snacks teaches me a lot of valuable lessons about life.


He's the best dog I have ever had, that's for sure.

Viva, Snacks!




No comments: