Sunday, May 13, 2012

it's very flattering to be desired, but damn.

7:27 AM ryan: hey, how are you?
7:28 AM me: i'm great
 ryan: oh, whats your secret?
7:29 AM me: no secret
 ryan: im just teasing
7:31 AM me: well why are you talking to me still?
7:32 AM no reason for it, as we have already discussed
 ryan: i cant say hello?
 me: you said that the last time you tried this
 ryan: ok?
 me: dude, it's kinda creepy
  we've never met
  and it's may
  i talked to you online like a year ago
 ryan: alright...and?
7:33 AM just freakin block me then
  geez
  i do Im people from time to time
 me: well that's your perogative
 ryan: yeah, it is
7:34 AM me: my point is i shouldn't have to block you, you should stop talking to me on your own accord
7:35 AM ryan: i just dont think its that big of a deal
7:37 AM me: ok. but i told you to stop talking to me before this, and yet here you are again, so that tells me you don't listen to what i say, or respect my wishes
 ryan: omg, its not that serious
7:38 AM me: here you are again, disregarding what i'm saying to you
 ryan: no, its just annoying...like who cares
 me: i care.

No comments: