Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mozart in the morning

I love pandora radio! I have a station entitled "Wolfgang Amadaeus Mozart" that I am listening to right now. I actually do feel smarter because of this, but I am not sure if that is because it has been a long standing collective belief that Mozart makes you smarter, or if it is actually true, or if either one of those sentiments even matter.

I also found out, while watching The Tyra Banks show the other day, that a woman's scent is least attractive to a man when she is on her period and most attractive when she is ovulating. I know, some of you are going to stop reading this blog because I said I watched the Tyra Banks Show.

OH WELL, I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY!!

I am currently lying on my back in my bed listening to my guinea pig guzzle water like it's his job. I swear. He drinks so much water. I have to fill his 4 oz water bottle every day. 4 ounces is a lot too, when you are dealing with rodents. Maybe I should stop feeding him so many carrots?

It is snowing outside right now. I wish it were snowing a tad bit harder, then there would be a good chance that I would actually go outside and try to entice some of the neighborhood kids into a snowball fight, and then I would lose miserably.

The other day, I was walking around the east village and I was at a crosswalk, and diligent New Yorker that I am, I craned my neck out in both directions to make sure that I would not get hit by any oncoming traffic. There was a school kid also at the crosswalk, but he was perched on top of a mailbox, suggestively humping it, presumably to get rid of some of his teenage hormones and release them on said mailbox.

When I craned my neck in his direction, he immediately became defensive and asked me "WHAT YOU LOOKIN' AT?! WHAT YOU LOOKIN' AT, HUH?"

I looked right at him and calmly said "Well, I certainly had the misfortune of looking at your ugly face just then"

And I walked away,  amongst a gaggle of "ooooooohs" from his fellow classmates, and about a half a block later, I felt kind of bad, and wondered if his encounter with a non-meek white woman would scar the young latin boy, but it was not for me to know, and I continued on my stroll.

No comments: