Sunday, January 17, 2010

my birthday and other things.

First, a picture of me doing what I do best. (Acting like a dork)


This is me at the deli that is next to my job in Union Square. I think I got Chicken pita that day. There is a mirror there that I always preen myself in while I am waiting for my food. I decided to take a picture.

I am turning 24 for tomorrow. I'm kind of brooding about it. The last three birthdays and maybe more I was in a relationship so I could share it with that person in my life at the time. This time I am single. And I have to say, I'm not at all happy about it.

I am starting to think I might not like to be alone. This is not a bad thing, but it certainly can make me sad for no other reason than I have to be by myself. I just love to talk to the person I am with. If we are not conversationally connected, it won't last.

Which brings me to the last guy I dated briefly. What a dickhead. I shouldn't even write about him, but that's what I do, I write about things.

I'm sure you all know that I have bipolar disorder. I know I have mentioned it in this blog before. I have not had an "episode" since late 0'5 early 06 so that's FOUR YEARS AGO. Jesus H. Christ.

Anyway, I told this guy, like day three of us talking to each other that I have bipolar disorder and he said he didn't care. He came over and slept in my bed and took me out to nice dinners and then like a month later he breaks it off because I am crazy. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I told him day three, couldn't he have just been like, "oh not for me" then?

No.

I feel used.

Sigh.

I need some cheering up!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

You are not crazy.

Sometimes relationships just end...I have been called crazy too.