Wednesday, January 20, 2010

is it Spring yet?

I woke up at 8:30 this morning for no apparent reason. Given that I became conscious about two hours before I intended to wake up this morning, I decided to make a trip to the laundromat.

I HATE DOING LAUNDRY.

Today, I discovered that it actually cost me more to do my own laundry than it did to drop it off and have it done for me like I did last time. At least I got to fold the clothing. I like folding laundry, it's all zen like.

I have an interview today at two pm for a job I was being considered for in December, but the position was filled by someone else. And now it's open again, and the interviewer called me. Sounds promising, no? Fingers crossed.

I feel like doing some Spring Cleaning in my brain. I am sure there are some cobwebs up there that I could do to get rid of. Like the one cobweb I have that repeatedly has me fall for boys that are no good for me. Am I beating a dead horse, yet? Sorry.

I also got a call from this woman who is from the NYU medical center, she says I was referred to her by my VESID case manager and I am assuming that this has to do with the last evaluation I have to do before I can start my CASAC training. Fun times, I am glad things are moving forward with that. I am super excited to take the class entitled "The pharmacology of Crack Cocaine."

Well, I must be off to go get gussied up for my interview now.

No comments: