Friday, May 14, 2010

on making funnies

 Tuesday, June 1st 9:30pm @ COMIX NY 353 W 14th Street


COMIX has asked me to come back and grace the stage with my presence again! I am so excited!! I will be performing at the COMIX NY New Talent Showcase on Tuesday, June 1st at 9:30pm.

I really want all of you to come out and see me! It really, really, really, really, really means a lot to me that you dig what I am up to and I want you all to know that I could not be a comedian without you!

Details:

This is what is called a "Bringer" show. I am a new comedian, so I am required to bring 15 or more guests to the show in order to perform. It shows the club that I have a following and that I am a bookable comedian.

The COOL part about this is that when you call COMIX at 212 524 2500 and tell them you are coming to see me (Mela Nichols) you get $5.00 off the ticket price.


So, call the club ASAP to let them know you are coming out to see me, and you will pay $10 for your ticket instead of $15. Pretty freaking awesome, yeah? There is also a 2 drink minimum at the show and they don't have to be alcoholic drinks.

Hope to see you all there!!

xo

Mela

No comments: