Sunday, May 30, 2010

The great clean room adventure

Julie left this morning. I woke up early, around 6am and was feeling more chipper than usual. I decided to tackle the mess that had become my room head on.

I spent at least three hours cleaning my room and I can see the floor again! I should have taken a before and after picture. I put the twin bed mattress that Julie was sleeping on back underneath my bed and moved my dresser back up against the wall. I organized all my clothing and put all the dirty clothes in the hamper and folded all the clean ones and put them away. I threw away all the trash and cleaned out Chester's cage and put down some fresh bedding for him.

Julie came back from running last minute errands half way through my extravaganza and packed up all her things and left. She left a box of things for me to mail to her in Seattle.

I went through lots and lots of papers and organized them. I couldn't find the cd of my april 19th set though. I'm super sad about that. I hope it will turn up, but if not, the one on June 1st is being taped so I will have to make sure I keep my hot little mitts on that one.

Time to shower all this cleaning grime off of me.

No comments: