Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH MY GOD, SO MUCH STUFF IS GOING ON!!!


I have two part time jobs, I go to school three nights a week, I do gigs as a stand up comic, sometimes I model, and I'm seeing someone. WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!

My blackberry calendar is crying. Seriously.

It is 2 am and I should be in bed, but I don't want to go to sleep because all I do at my apartment is sleep. I wake up at 7 or 8 usually, and definitely no later than 9 and I'm out the door. Then I don't come back until 11pm or later.

I really like the school I'm going to, I enjoy the classes, but I am also already slightly bored. Oh, and that reminds me, I have to put together a presentation for class tomorrow. FRICK. My life is really exploding and this is a good thing, even though I am SCARED OUT OF MY MIND! Just think, I will have a CAREER in less than five months. Can I handle that? I HAVE NO IDEA!

I simply mention that I'm doing a comedy show and all my friends plus people I don't even know that well are all "ooh I want to go!" and I think to myself "really?" Like I have no idea why anyone would want to come see me perform.

They want to come because I am AWESOME that's why.

In closing, I would like to thank the little baby jesus for my mood stabilizer and for my mom who pays for my psychiatrist.

No comments: