Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome to the Building

I was waiting for the elevator in my new building today on the way to work. My roommates and I moved on February 27th due to Adrienne's lease not getting renewed. She told me last Saturday that her lease wasn't getting renewed and that it was up on April 30th and then she asked me if I would like to move with Mike, Sandeep and her to a new place. I said yes  because I like all my roommates and think they are very cool.

She found a place very quickly that is only two blocks away from the old place and we all moved en mas in one tribe two blocks away.

Anyway, I was waiting for the elevator and it stopped on my floor, I opened the door and stepped in. I walked into the middle of a drug deal.

"Man, I live here because of all the Dominicans"

"Okay, man, but I can get you whatever you want, sept I don't have oxy contins, I got percosets, though"

"Yeah man, my back is fucked up"

And then we got to the lobby.

No comments: