Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On getting in trouble in class.

Today, In class my evaluator gave me a couple of logic puzzles to do. I did them both within an hour which is super fast. And then I did a crossword instead of asking her for something else to do. I did the crossword in about half an hour and I was really proud of myself.


I took a picture of it:



See? See how it's all filled in all awesome, like?

And then this happened:


"You know what you did?"
"what's that?"
  "you finished your logic puzzle and did your crossword for half an hour and didn't tell me you were finished with your logic puzzle"
"i know, i was ignoring you, I know you're not blind"


I swear, If I make it through to the end of this evaluation, it will be the greatest accomplishment of my educational life. 

No comments: