Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is why everyone should stay away from internet dating sites.


jjt9210:ahh you dont wanna talk to me?? wtf did i do
jjt9210:anyway cunt, have a good one
melaeloise:excuse me?
melaeloise:i was away from my computer
melaeloise:what the hell kind of immature asshole are you?
jjt9210:i thought that but i dont go crazy trying to figure out what your doing
melaeloise:dude, you fucking called me a cunt
jjt9210:no crystal ball.. ill assume anyrthing
jjt9210:figure you didnt wanna talk
jjt9210:crucify me all you want
melaeloise:well now i certainly don't want to continue speaking with you
jjt9210:fuck you anyway, redneck
jjt9210:this aint your home and you know it
melaeloise:do you know how to read?
melaeloise:my mom is from the city, my dad is from chicago
jjt9210:thats great
jjt9210:you still a outsider
jjt9210:i was born here my relatives built that skyline you look at including the twin towers
jjt9210:yeah i called a you a cunt-striaghtup you aint gonna make me feel bad
melaeloise:you know "ain't" is not a word, right?
melaeloise:Furthermore, I did not do anything to you. I was only away from my computer.
jjt9210:i told you i believe you.. i take responsibilty for what i said
melaeloise:do you? you continued to insult me.
jjt9210:its a vial word
melaeloise:so far, cunt, redneck and outsider
melaeloise:How is that even relevant, my being born in WV?
melaeloise:Are you Xenophobic?
jjt9210:your a female so ive conditioned myself to be distrusting of anyone on here.. its the internet
jjt9210:im sorry like i dont expect you to ease up
jjt9210:actually i am parital to a chick w a ny accent like me.. damn right
jjt9210:i only like girls from ny!!!
melaeloise:okay, that's fine
melaeloise:I'm glad you figured that out for yourself
jjt9210:and a guy dosent like it when you feel the need to correct grammer-"aint"
melaeloise:well girls don't like to be called cunts, fyi
jjt9210:thats what a hipster/eltist would do or some ivy league bonehead
jjt9210:i already explained my madness behind that one
jjt9210:i thought you were avoiding me you just wanna try make me feel bad for being so quick to act on those impulses.. not gonna work
jjt9210:maybe you are an eltist and role with the hipsters?
melaeloise:I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm pointing out that you're being ridiculous
jjt9210:i know you dont have to condesecend me
melaeloise:LOL you just said i was trying to make you feel bad '
jjt9210:perception was such
jjt9210:im sorry for dropping the c word
jjt9210:so you hang out with geeks?
jjt9210:not to offend you
melaeloise:I hang out with a lot of different people
jjt9210:some people like you identify themselves as hipsters
jjt9210:you ever come across profiles or people like that?
melaeloise:Do they?
melaeloise:Not that I know of
jjt9210:so are you a hipster?
melaeloise:I don't know what a hipster is, so no
jjt9210:cuz i hate them
jjt9210:cocky and arrogrant
jjt9210:im a republican by the way so you block me right now.lol
jjt9210:figure you must be liberaL?
melaeloise:some people would call me a liberal, i suppose
melaeloise:but i have republican friends
melaeloise:it doesn't matter to me what you believe just that you are a good person.
jjt9210:fair enough
jjt9210:how would you define a good person?
jjt9210:because EVERYONE has there ways
jjt9210:i think you need a balance
melaeloise:yeah, everyone does have their ways
jjt9210:you like jewish people?
jjt9210:of course im not one
melaeloise:sure, why not?
jjt9210:im not really prejudice but i dont like jews \
jjt9210:i live in ny much longer then you so i know about them
melaeloise:why don't you like them?
jjt9210:there funny as hell w themselves but there cheap w money and greedy like ant capitalist would be
jjt9210:too much of a sterotype.. its a shame
jjt9210:but its true

1 comment:

A Girl, A City said...

I had a similar experience chatting with the same dude (found your post when I googled his username). Luckily 90% of the guys I've met on OkC are not at all like this, but wow, what an absolute jerk.

Posted my experience here: http://agirlacity.com/post/11491706227/the-joys-of-online-dating

Hopefully these interactions come up first when people google him, assuming he ever gets far enough in a conversation for someone to want to meet him. (Although I'm starting to wonder if he's just a troll).