Sunday, December 27, 2009

patrick swayze and demi moore have chemistry

seriously.

who else thinks patrick and demi have AMAZING chemistry in the movie GHOST?

Me!

A couple of my roommates just got home from a trip to ohio for Christmas. Adrienne told me that she had rented out her room to two Taiwanese people from Connecticut. They are totally adorable. She told me the website she found them from, but I can't remember what it is.

She still can't find anyone to rent the open room we have in our apartment, so she rented it out to these two people as a hotel room until New Years. I think it was a good choice on her part, lots of people are doing that now. I mean, when I first moved to the city, I would look on CL for apartments and if the person that posted the ad did not get back to you within half an hour of you firing off an email, you could pretty much be guaranteed that the room as gone.

That is not the case anymore. Oh, no it certainly is not. It is so hard to find roommates in the city now. I mean, I only needed a new situation because I broke up with my ex. I guess sometimes people just get lucky, right? I think she is planning on furnishing the open room. So we will see what happens. I do not mind her renting it out like a hotel room, the only thing is, you will have a higher volume of traffic coming in and out of the apartment, and I would just be concerned about my personal belongings, but I do not have anything worth stealing, anyway.

So, what did you guys get for Christmas? I have gotten money so far, and I am definitely not complaining! I hope you all have a very happy new year if I don't update before then!

Here's to Twenty Ten!

No comments: