Tuesday, December 29, 2009

it's three a.m. and i am awake.

Hi,

I went running yesterday. Two whole miles. Woo hoo!! I am going to go running every day until I can't anymore. We will see how long that lasts. I want a new job. A job to go with my awesome job. Anyone know of anyone who is hiring?

There is someone asleep in my bed right now. I am not comfy writing about him yet, we will see if he sticks around and is not run off. Ha ha. LOL.

Why am I not alseep next to them? I don't know. I get woken up in the middle of the night frequently by dry mouth. I need to either stop taking my medication, which is not a very good idea, or get a humidifier, which is a very good idea.

I saw someone with a bowl of water they kept on their radiator. They told me that it was an old school humidifier.

I don't think I want an old school humidifier. I definitely want a spiffy new one. The question is, going out and buying it and how much they cost. I guess I could try my old faithful craigslist, but I don't think I would find a very good quality one on there.

I wonder if I am going to work tomorrow. Er. I mean later today. I have not heard from my boss about the schedule yet, so I will text him when it is an appropriate hour to do so. I hope he enjoyed his holidays. He's Jewish turned Buddist, otherwise known as a JewBu, and during Christmas, in sticking to his Jewish upbringing, he and his wife watch a movie and eat Chinese food. It's cute.

I'm going to finish my water and head back to bed. Good night everyone, sweet dreams.

No comments: