Wednesday, December 23, 2009

the eve is tomorrow

Merry Christmas everyone!

Another year is almost ending. it's almost the Penultimate day of the year. What are you guys doing for Christmas/New Years? Does anyone have any New Years' Resolution's this year?

I had a great time shopping and buying gifts for twenty kids from the Project Ready Program in the Bronx. I really enjoy buying Christmas gifts for kids who can't afford it for themselves. Everyone deserves to have a fun Christmas.

I am going to my mom's tomorrow. I was going to leave today, but the trains got all messed up today for three hours at penn station so everyone took the bus lines so I decided that I was just going to leave tomorrow.

I got hit on on my way home from a meet-up. I was almost to my apartment and I was actually talking to my baby bro on the phone at the time. This guy sidles up to me and says:

"Oh wow, you are almost as tall as me"

and I said,

"Yeah, I am on the phone with my brother right now"

"You can't tell him you will call him back?"

"No"

"Okay, have a nice night"

Okay, so this guy happened to be black. I have a question. What the hell is with black and latin men that they are so confident or cocky enough to just come up to girls -in the street no less - and hit on them like that? I mean, honestly. I don't understand it. And I definitely don't have time for it. I do not care if you look like Jamie Foxx's doppleganger, I am still not going to want to talk to you ON THE FUCKING SIDEWALK, GET A FUCKING LIFE.

I have to start editing my novel. I am going to send it to all my friends that are editors so they can read it, and then I can start editing it down/writing more or whatever needs to be done, then I can send it to publishing companies. I actually know a couple of people that work at publishing companies too, so we will see what happens.

I think I am going to make this a year long project and then I will see where I am at the end of the year and if I need to extend the writing/editing process after that, I will.

Well, everyone have a great Christmas and the rest of your Holiday season!

xoxoxo

I hope you all find someone to kiss under the mistletoe!

No comments: