Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lots of things to do on the eve

I am going out to my moms later today. I still have to go to the pharmacy and fill my prescription, I hope that the pharmacies are open today. I do not know why they would not be. I was also going to do laundry today, but I think I will leave until I get back into town.

I hope that Chester is going to be okay while I am gone. All my roommates left also, so I do not have anyone to ask if his food is okay or if he needs more water. I changed his bedding and filled his water and food. he should be okay for at least a couple of days. But the last time I left, I came home and his water was empty and I filled it up and he guzzled about half of it immediately. Talk about a dehydrated guinea pig.

He should be okay though.

Time to get going!

No comments: