Monday, April 26, 2010

On being addictive

Omg, a new company moved into my building, and the name of it is "mela". With an accent and everything....

So, how are you? Sorry I didn't get back to your last text!





--


Hi,


It's good, (surprising) to hear from you. That's interesting about the company with my name. What do they sell, apples? I figured out how to put the accent in my name in on the emails that I write on my Mac, I felt quite accomplished when I did that (not really), but it's cool nonetheless. 

I start substance abuse counseling training on May 18th, the funding finally came through, I'm getting everything paid for, including the books, which is freaking awesome and I am excited to start, it's five months of training and then an internship after that for 3 to six months and then I can get a job where I will have to report to a supervisor for three years. It sounds like an arduous process right now, but I am excited to learn to have the tools to effectively improve lives. 

I have done three comedy shows so far. I am having a blast doing them. Tomorrow I am going to pick up the DVD of my latest set. My mom came to that show (including 16 of my other friends and a few friends of friends) so because of that, I don't have to pay for the DVD. I am excited to post it to facebook and youtube. So far the next show I have booked is in the third week in June, but I will definitely book more before that, you and your girlfriend always have a standing invitation to come out and have some laughs.


My brother started hiking the Appalachian Trail on April 16, he hopes to hike the whole thing by the end of August. I couldn't be prouder of him for taking it on.

How are you?

Méla

__

I'm glad to hear all is well! I hope my actions didn't hurt you as much as I think they did. I was hurt, but had to get over it quickly.

You're the hottest gal I have ever been w though. Yowza!

All the best!

__


Hey, I am with my friend at her loft in Brooklyn right now, I will answer your initial email after I leave here. I have a few things to come clean about.

-

Just wanted to say that you didn't hurt me. I was hungry for an emotional connection when we met, having broken up with (anonymous). He and I were friends before we dated and I never really, truly, deeply loved him, so when we ended, it was easy for me to move onto you.

I did not expect to be as physically attracted to you as I was, so that fueled my attachment to you.

In reality, I do not think we were compatible and I frankly never knew how to communicate with you.

__


I know I know - you are so above me....

When your hungry you'll eat scraps.

Blow me

__

No no no that's not what I am saying at all. I wasn't expexting you or the love that I had and still have for you. I thought I was just going to use you and move on, but you held my attention and got under my skin immediately so I didn't know how to act.

I wasn't prepared for you at all.

__

Well I wasn't prepared for how supple and soft the inside of your sweet ass was, but it was.

I touch myself and think of you mela.

It's ridiculous.

-

And I would like nothing more than to purr "good little girl" into your ear whil stretching your ass out.

OMFG

__

I am confused.

__

Don't be. I have never been as turned on as when we were naked together

__

Um. What is your motivation for telling me this? Don't you have a girlfriend?

__

I do. But I just wanna let you know it's been tough.

__

I don't have any sympathy for you. You broke up with me, did you forget that? Christ, man.

__

It would never work between us. I'm super jealous of whoever you have in your life.

Send dirty pictures to: - undisclosed email address - :)

__

I refuse to disrespect your girlfriend. Please do not contact me if you are going to request that I compromise my morals. It shows me how little I meant to you.

__

I'm really just playing with ideas. Not looking to follow through. Just feeeling frisky is all. You're healthy, right?

-

What if my gf wants u to join in?

__

Go to hell

__

What?

__

if your girlfriend wanted me to join in - and i highly doubt she does - but IF she did, then I don't have respect for her. Any woman who would willingly let her boyfriend be intimate with someone he was previously intimate with is fucking retarded.

And you would be manipulating her into a situation she would most certainly regret if you asked that of her. 

And I would not have any respect for myself if I said yes to this hypothetical situation. 

I don't think you have any idea who I am, I don't think you have any respect for me, I think you are a selfish, self absorbed asshole who only thinks of himself and his needs. 

__

Take a joke serious mela pants! Holy cow!

__

This is what I mean by me not knowing how to communicate with you. I take things too literally and I don't understand the context of a lot of what you say.

__

I know, sorry for the confusion.


The End.

1 comment:

Mela said...

I know, I know. Point taken, Bret.