Sunday, June 6, 2010

on waking up alone

I woke up alone this morning. Last night I was not alone. I felt like a cheap two dollar whore. I texted him "where did you go?" about an hour and a half ago, but no response so far.

Very interesting...

All his things are gone from my room, except for a t shirt and a pair of shorts of his that are neatly folded and stacked one on top of the other and left on top of a large box.

There was no note saying "Hey, something came up had to run home..." nothing.

Given all the gloating I have been doing about guys from my past coming after me, this definitely takes my ego down a notch, albeit only a little bit. I mean, usually when you are staying the night with someone you are dating and they are at your apartment, they don't just leave abruptly in the morning while you are passed out asleep and not let you know anything, do they?

Do they?

No comments: