Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where has February gone?

Seriously, I always feel like I blink my eyes at the beginning of February and then it's March.

I AM DEFINITELY SINGLE, EVERYBODY!!  WOOOOOO

Guy broke up with me on Saturday, has still been texting me, for reasons unknown to me. I asked him if he just wanted me to be on standby for a booty call and he said no, that that was gross. So I'm still unclear of his motives.

Every time I tell myself I am going to stay single for a while, it never works out for me. I love relationships too much, I love love, I love the process of falling into love. And I have also gotten a bit older, and with this age comes the wisdom to not have rebound relationships. Maybe I am becoming a curmudgeon, but I don't really care. My interest in purely sexual flings as severely waned. Now I am only interested in being intimate with whomever it is I call my boyfriend, provided we are in a committed relationship.

Did I just say all that? Wow. I have seriously got some respect for myself now!

In other news,  the exterminator just got here.

That's not really what I was going to write there, but he just knocked on the door and I let him in.

So.

In other news, everyone and their mother is canceling modeling jobs on me. And it is getting really stressful.

I am still waiting to hear back from the Rusk Institute so that I can start my vocational evaluation. They said they would be calling me in about a month, well it has been about a month people, let's get the ball rolling.

What else??

I'm going to be on Showtime again. Details to follow!

No comments: