Monday, April 30, 2012

Theresa's Birthday

Today is the day that one of my really good friends and platonic wony eyed gimp life mate came into the world. I met her in 2004 in the summer when we were both working at this place that was horrible. I won't tell you what the place was called, because it doesn't deserve any publicity.

We lost touch because I didn't stay at the job long, I was fired for showing up late to training too many times. And shortly after that I got a different job, and then shortly after that, I broke up with my boyfriend at the time and went back east.

I don't remember how we got back in touch, internet. it was probably because of facebook. But in any case, I'm very glad that we got back in touch, because now, 8 years later, we're roommates!

This morning we woke up and gave the dogs their crunchies (breakfast) and then I played her Birthday songs by the Beatles and by Jimi Hendrix. Now, we are listening to The Presidents of the United States of America on Pandora.

Yesterday Heidi and I went all over the place looking for a fold out table that Theresa wanted for her birthday, but we couldn't find it anywhere! Luckily, Heidi's girlfriend Amy called around and she found it.

Then we had an epic birthday party with awesome food and even more awesome cake and fun games of Bananagrams. It was a good day.

No comments: