Saturday, June 18, 2011

shoo fly, don't bother me.

I really love summer.

but there is one thing about it that I DEFINITELY hate.

houseflies.


Oh sure, you put up screens in all the windows, but the more robust and determined flies always find a way in.

they. always. find. a. way. in.


And then do you know what they do?

They fly around my head!

incessantly. 


I didn't think my dandruff was that bad.

yes, it is.


Okay, it is.

In fact, I think my dandruff is so bad, that the flies prefer it to my guinea pigs freshly laid poops.

This just in:

I have no idea if houseflies are even attracted to dandruff.


Switching gears.

The job hunt continues.

Unfortunately.


Thursday I had an interview at the most prestigious temp agency here in town, where I was made to take tests like, figuring out which words are spelled incorrectly, multiplication, subtraction, division, and addition.

I do hope I remembered to carry the one.


The nice lady said she double checked, but she didn't have any job openings for me, and to give her a call in a week, and that they would check my references.

I trust they'll say nice things about me. I have to put on my to do list to send them a nice fruit basket.


This Monday I'm going downtown again to see if they need any artist models at an art center downtown.

Naturally, if all else fails I can always get naked.



No comments: