Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Attraction

I have a strong personality.

I'm attracted to men with strong personalities.

Will it ever work out?

Every day that passes is a day I'm getting closer to dying alone with a bunch of cats...

Or is it a day closer to finding the guy who loves me for me, the guy who isn't afraid to speak his mind and stand his ground? The guy who likes to cook just as much as he likes to go swimming naked on a whim? The guy who plans dates and all I have to do is show up and look pretty? The guy who isn't intimidated by all I have got going on? The guy who has a strong sense of self and what he wants in his life? A guy to whom honesty, integrity and passion are three fundamental principles he could never live without?

Where is that guy?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo Mela - I know where that guy is! He's been emailing you. LOL Actually, I just want to re-connect as a friend, but I love you for you, always have. Email or call me and let's catch up. - Mark